- I learned that there are times you need to drop the hammer and chisel and take a break before someone gets hurt.
- I learned that the only way to separate locking-tongue, engineered hardwood floors is to split one of them in half like a sandwich.
- I learned that chisels can bounce and damage a completely good peice of wood (more than 4.5 square feet worth) with one angry hit of the hammer.
- I learned that if you lean on a handle with your hand in just the right way, you can shoot pain up your whole arm.
- I learned that no matter how angry I am when I swing that hammer, it never does any more good than a controlled swing
- I learned that no matter how hard you try to make a good protien shake with water as it’s base… you will fail.
- I learned that adding three spoonfulls of sugar doesn’t help much either
- I learned that I am not very fond of engineered wood flooring
And last but not least
- I learned that a good lunch break does not garauntee a good afternoon of work, but that a bad afternoon of work makes home feel that much sweeter.