If one were to follow my posts back to the beginning of this blog, they would obviously find a lot that has changed over the (nearly) 2 years of its existence. There are changes in my life (school, work, love…), changes in my attitude… even my writing style has changed.
The frequency of my posts has definitely changed, along with my passion to make this the best looking blog I’ve ever laid eyes on. In fact, it has been over a month since I discovered that my website is broken in IE7… and I have done nothing to fix it.
Really, I think Microsoft should just give up. Every time they release something new, they make life harder for everyone. Even the release of their new operating system, Windows Vista, is met with mostly bad reviews.
Ok, that last paragraph was a side note. To get back on topic, things have changed and are continuing to change. Hopefully, the near future holds changes that will make me post more often, and maybe even get my site to look right in IE7. In the meanwhile, I hope nobody misses me too much, and am sure I’m not losing many readers over the whole IE7 problem.
On a completely different note, I bring you…
Cool Things that Make Me Happy
- My Fiancee making it home from Wisconsin, in spite of the winter storm warnings all over the state
- The yellow trafic lights flashing in perfect unison with Metallica’s For Whom the Bell Tolls, which is blasting at top volume through my cars speakers
- Driving in a winter wonderland:
- Pulling 360’s on public roads
- Power sliding around curves
- Successfully using the handbrake to regain control after going too fast into a curve
- Executing a multi-directional power slide into my driveway and winding up perfectly in my parking spot
- Knowing I don’t have to be up early tomorrow
- Homemade, deep fried doughnuts… Even if we accidentally bought buttery rolls
- A g r o u p of f r i e n d s and fa m il y, including my future wife, to tell all about it
Thanks guys… you make it all worth it.
Ps. Here’s a picture of my binary clock, for those who were interested. The time displayed is 3:28 and 10 seconds. Mine is set to 24 hour time, so that would be 3:28am.